Holroyd & Yost, located in Charleston, West Virginia, provide comprehensive employer defense services for a variety of legal issues, including issues related to employment law, labor law, and workers' compensation. The firm serves clients in Putnam, Cabell, Kanawha, and Raleigh counties, and the surrounding areas.
Holroyd & Yost counsels companies about their rights and obligations under federal and state labor laws before unions attempt to organize employees, during union campaigns, and in the negotiation of collective bargaining agreements. The firm also helps companies resolve unfair labor practice claims and defend company policies, procedures, and actions in administrative law hearings.
Our labor relations practice includes:
- Collective Bargaining Agreement negotiations
- Arbitration and Mediation services
- Comprehensive representation before the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB),
- Resisting unions' organizational attempts of employers' workforces (National Labor Relations Act)
- Bargaining and defense of unfair labor practice for employers (National Labor Relations Act)
- Decertification of unions (National Labor Relations Act)
- Labor Disputes
- Interest Bargaining
- Union Organizing
- Strike Preparations
If you have matters regarding labor relations, the law firm of Holroyd & Yost can assist you. Contact us today for a free initial consultation.
Holroyd & Yost
209 W. Washington Street
Charleston, West Virginia 25302-2345
Phone: (304) 343-7501 Fax: (304) 343-7505
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
Copyright © 2016
by Holroyd & Yost. All rights reserved. You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal use and for non-commercial distribution. All copies must include this copyright statement.